Accepted Perm Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild

Apr 14, 2020
Hello there,

I was perm banned from wonderland for advertisement and i have a little bit of evidence to say.
First, one of my friends that talked in voice chat told me to put an ip of a jailbreak server that we could go play on (we never actually went to go play on it) and so i did, this was yesterday on achievement_engineer !givemeall. Today i was playing on the same server and some people on the server falsely reported me for racism, (i didn't get banned for this reason, i am just pointing it out since it was over voice chat.), and then an admin came in the server and played a good like 5 or 10 minutes before speaking in voice chat and started talking to a person, (who got banned for 1 day for abusing admin call), and then him and another person in voice chat started saying i was racist by me saying Freddy8214-YT (the guy who falsely reported me) went rage heavy. This is when the admin spoke up and was talking to Freddy about why he reported me for racism. Freddy and the other person kept saying i was racist while the admin was talking and i kept denying it since i have never said anything racist to anyone on tf2 or in any place. I was then banned for advertisement by the admin without any words to me. I do not have any video evidence of yesterday or today because i do not know how to record a video.

Why should i be unbanned?
I believe that the guy that told me to put an ip of a server we should play on told me to put the ip in so i would get banned but i am not sure. I understand why i was banned and what i did.
Post automatically merged:

I believe that the guy that told me to put an ip of a server we should play on told me to put the ip in so i would get banned but i am not sure. [/QUOTE said:
Rewriting this to say, I believe this guy did not mean for me to get banned and just wanted to know an ip for a jailbreak server but i am not sure.

Last edited:

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, I looked into your ban and you were indeed banned for advertising a direct non-Wonderland server IP. I really did not need to hear the whole story as you, a person with a high amount of hours connected to our servers, and with a history of micspamming and toxicity, should know the rules by now.

You cannot put the blame on others as you should have known the rules. You brought this on yourself by engaging with the other players when an admin was present already.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Relax, it'll be fine. I'm going to give you a saving grace and give you a second chance, and completely remove your ban. I came to this conlusion after carefully considering that this is your very first server ban, and so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that it was an honest mistake.

However, following this unban, if you are ever permanently-banned again for whatever reason, you will not be able to appeal at all. Please do be more careful of your actions in the future to avoid situations like this.

I will unban you shortly, if you have any further issues connecting to our servers after you have been unbanned, feel free to contact me through forum PMs.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.