Declined Perm Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

S a l a d

Oct 27, 2019
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So I was banned quite a while ago and I made an appeal thats fine, but I was perm banned for... Alt accounts? I logged on to tf2 with an alt yes, but never on the server, and if I did and was banned on said first acc, for 4 weeks, that wouldve been fine, I understand that. But I was in the process of moving items around accounts and playing various games for said different inventories. I never logged onto the server once.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
As I never logged onto the server, and was banned just for possessing an alt I request another shot. I have changed my ways, and frankly dont care about stupid @%$# like I used to. I just feel I had no warning that having an alt was bannable in general.

- This is obviously going to be denied, but I like the servers, soooooooo.
-S a l a d

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
You have so many punishments for everything between Racism to Mass Freekill's.

Also your explanation with your alt account does not hold waters at all. The only reason you'd be banned on your alt/main account for duplicate accounts would be because you were actively banned on one account and then tried bypassing via secondary account. Lying does not grant you anything.

Another thing I find interesting is how both your accounts have 3 days difference between the VAC bans, mind explaining that too?

With all that said, please do explain, why on earth would we want to have you back on the servers? You seem to not follow the rules at all and do "stupid @%$# like I used to ". To me it seems like you're just going to do it again.

Failure to respond will result in denial of your appeal. You have 24 hours

S a l a d

Oct 27, 2019
Point 1. Whatever way your server detects alts, picked me playing on my alt, playing with friends on said alt.

(Point 1.5) The MFK charge was a trick order which I appealed for and was proven okay.

Point 2. The Vac bans are from last year, when my account got hacked, and someone also stole my I.P. I also gave the account to my (at the time) friend, who I didn't know just wanted to steal my skins, and get me vac'd.

Point 3. I, honestly, don't know. I just really enjoy playing. I was considering donating, but I wasn't going to donate to a server that banned me. (Because what are the benefits?)

Look, I'm sorry. I don't expect you to believe me, and I'm only posting because I HAVE a forums account. I'm not gonna lie, I deserved those bans. I had to unbind my y and u keys because of my problems.

I appreciate you replying.

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
Your ban is very recent, and I have a very hard time believing you have improved with the rest of your punishments dragging you down.
I cannot accept your appeal at this time, but would advice you to try again at a later point (wait 1 month minimum as this is standard for appeals)

Appeal declined

Status
Not open for further replies.