Declined Perm ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

✙Mafioso✙

Feb 6, 2021
Hello , i am posting this appeals for try to " cancel " my perm ban .
I take a perm ban cuz i was " homophobic " , i am infinitely sorry to have that type of text ,i didnt try to offend anyone , my hate speech was never serious .( i said fat but change t into g , i said that long time ago without know what the sense of the word )
On the ban list Wonder tf , i see i have 3 ban , but none of the 3 saying next will be ban
its been many month i didn't play on Wonder tf serv ( i think 7 month ) and , i was a little stupid kid before ( bruh ) , i have mentaly upgrade ( ?? yea ?? ) what im trying to say its if now i have the posibility to play on Wonder tf , i will never say hate speech .
I just want 1 final chance for proof i can play normaly without saying hate speech
Even if you dont trust me : u can cancel my ban on Wonder BUT mute me in perm ( best trade ever )
Like this i can play without the possibility of speak , even if i dont will spam hate speech
I just want to play ( tryhard mhhmhm ) with friend on Wonder serv wihtout offend other playerBan 1Ban 2Ban 3Thank to Mr / Mrs Admin to have losing 5min of your life for read my appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.