Declined Perma Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abernathy

Aug 9, 2020
So I was banned on a server because of "pedophilia".

So the story begins in a Jailbreak server, where are kiddo started to annoy me and be toxic to me. First i started being gentle with my words like shut up, but he started getting more aggressive, so I just cracked and started going out on him like "I f*ck you every night" , other started to call me a pedophile after that, and the toxic guy reported me and before i even knew, I got banned permanetly... I thought they would take it as a joke (I do not sexually abuse or do anything with children) as it is just a game, but they took it seriously and now im sitting with this perma ban.

ParaFlaX

Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
May 31, 2018
Norway
Looking at your logs, I found some interesting messages from you, that we absolutely do not condone. And even as slang for "player", saying it like this is not alright. You have a pretty big punishment record, actually, you should've gotten your permanent ban for hate speech, but was falsely given a 1-day ban instead of a permanent ban. And even after all of this, you avoided the punishment with an alt account while this appeal was pending.

Appeal declined Cageimposter Fuckyou123Cage2 Alt account in the circled area.

Status
Not open for further replies.