Accepted Perma ban from the wln.tf discord server because chrasher gif?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ya boy Swazz

Feb 25, 2021
Festive swazz#1330
Ok so i already posted this before on this site and Smug asked me to post it here. sorry for my grammar English is not my native language

what happend was what u got was that i posted a gif of a twerking cat with the caption: hahaha twerking cat > twerking amogus because other people were posting a gif of the characters from amogus twerking i had no idea the gif of the twerking cat was a chrasher. I had no idea it was a chrasher because i was in the bus on my mac and the gif didn’t chras for me so i had no idea that i had to delete it inmeaditly.

Im willing to accept that it is my fault and i hope it’s not to much to ask but make the ban not permanent and a certain amount of days/weeks and also tell me what the chrasher gif is.

the link is the vid of the gif i posted but in video form

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Just letting you know it wasn’t the cat gif and more or less the fact that it was a video and the video had like a mini screen on it and once it plays something thats where the crasher happens. Although this is true I believe that this is your first time experiencing a ban for the discord crasher so I will give you a second chance but please be more aware as to what you post.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.