Accepted Perma-banned because admin thought i was apart of a mass hacker group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqueous

Dec 6, 2019
The ban reason was "When you want to win." Which i thought at the time was just the admin being mad and perma banned me when i was just doin my thing. Just learned today that phrase is or was a mass hacker group. Since then i've not been to play on any wonderland servers and its kinda upsetting when the wonderland servers are the most populated servers in the community tab. If someone can unban me, i'll greatly appreciate it.

Yours sincerely,
Aqueous

Rain

Frog
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 10, 2018
Roundabout City
Hello!

Yes, you were indeed banned due to being a member of a cheating-related group, but don't worry; all of its members were banned at the same time, so you weren't singled out. We understand that group bans do lead to some collateral damage since — usually — not all members of these groups (like the one you were in) are cheaters. Regardless, the group has ceased to exist, and I can't find anything else that looks suspicious about you.

If you refrain from joining any other groups like the one in question in the future, I'll lift your ban. Does this sound fair?

Aqueous

Dec 6, 2019
Hello!

Yes, you were indeed banned due to being a member of a cheating-related group, but don't worry; all of its members were banned at the same time, so you weren't singled out. We understand that group bans do lead to some collateral damage since — usually — not all members of these groups (like the one you were in) are cheaters. Regardless, the group has ceased to exist, and I can't find anything else that looks suspicious about you.

If you refrain from joining any other groups like the one in question in the future, I'll lift your ban. Does this sound fair?
Yea i won't join groups like that in the future and tbh i forgot i was apart of the group since i used to hang out with people who used to cheat in tf2 alot and i was just on the side and used to talk to them a lot. But yea ill refrain from joining groups like that in the future.

Yours sincerely,
Aqueous

Status
Not open for further replies.