Accepted Perma Banned for Dupe Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

KawaiiPyro:3

Jan 27, 2019
Good Morning . About a year ago I wrote an unban application for wonderland because I got perma banned for duplicating an account, but the thing is, I only have one steam account and I've never seen the person you wrote me about. I also have a video about how a little kid cries that I will kill him it was a bit funny for me so I made a video of it and uploaded it to youtube I feel a little bad as if I was bullying him two years ago but it's a little funny that he couldn't disconnect and said please don't kill me please video i can send separately to the next request. I just want to point out that if I'm really suspicious of cheating, why am I playing Elysium.TF now and I don't have a perm there? Then why don't I have a VAC ban on my account? Why do I buy things I like for TF2? why do i have so much + rep on my steam? that I'm a nice good cool boy but it doesn't matter. All I care about is that I can look for a lot of great friends on my very favorite server, which is you with elysium, but elysium doesn't have what I just miss the right friendly community.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
The I.P that you connect to servers on is listed as a VPN service.

Having looked through your history extensively, and all other accounts on the same I.P as the one you were banned on, I have come to the conclusion that you are indeed very likely innocent in this whole situation and you will shortly be unbanned. I apologise for this having taken as long as it has to be sorted out, and hope you will soon once again have fun playing with us on all Wonderland.tf servers.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.