Accepted Perma silence appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djennis

Aug 8, 2019
I was Perma silenced for encouraging rule-breaking. which I did. but I didn't know I was breaking a rule. I just followed what I saw other's do and I'm sorry for what I did.
I was mostly being toxic and spamming in chat "ILL GIVE YOU X AMOUNT OF CREDITS IF YOU KILLS name of player" which I now realize was not allowed. If there is any more Stuff I did I am sorry for that too.

Why you should you remove my silence? You have no reason to but I really want to communicate whit the friends I made on the server. And be a warden which I love to play as.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
So all you did was encouraging freekilling ("ILL GIVE YOU...name of player")? You did not do anything else to earn the silence? Please be specific and truthful. I will deny this appeal if you lie about anything.

Djennis

Aug 8, 2019
That does not answer my question. I am asking about this silence you are appealing, not other punishments. Respond to my question.
I know that I didn't do anything else to deserve this. all I did was getting people free killed by paying them. this is why I was Perma silenced. I do deserve the mute but not the gag. If I am wrong maybe I was a little too toxic tho. buts that it

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Sorry, I have just been busy recently and neglecting sorting out appeals. So onto your case:

You were technically only silenced for the rule-breaking encouragement so I'll give you that. However, you also had repeatedly insulted others. I also found this in your chat-logs:
pWGUzPW.png

Please explain your reasoning behind typing...well any of this? If you knowingly were trying to get yourself perma muted, then I don't see why I should remove it now?

Djennis

Aug 8, 2019
Sorry, I have just been busy recently and neglecting sorting out appeals. So onto your case:

You were technically only silenced for the rule-breaking encouragement so I'll give you that. However, you also had repeatedly insulted others. I also found this in your chat-logs:
pWGUzPW.png

Please explain your reasoning behind typing...well any of this? If you knowingly were trying to get yourself perma muted, then I don't see why I should remove it now?
well, I was just trying to be funny. I meant nothing by it, pleas reconsider the silence

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I've decided to lower your silence to a week. It should expire sometime on the 19th. We will not tolerate future toxic behavior, encouraging rule-breaking, spamming, or any other form of rule-breaking. This is a chance you will not be given again so make sure to better your behavior.

Appeal accepted.

Reactions: Djennis
Status
Not open for further replies.