Declined Permabanned for being a part of a "Raiding Group"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Germano

May 15, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I have been permabanned, because I was a member of the "Raiding Group" that played Idle Engi EU server. One day a player named Kiyama sent a discord message with a DDoS threat after 4 people joined that server to make fun of him and the others, and warn them that what they were doing was not allowed.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I completely dissociate from what he said and do not share that opinion at all. I never personally had intention to destroy any server in any way possible. I have played there since 2017 and never wanted to raid or clear the server. The only thing we are doing since then is just kill people who attack us first/kill cheaters/kill people who trashtalk. I would like to be able to play there again just to have fun with my friends.

Please let me know if I will be able to play again
Sincerely,
Germano
Post automatically merged:

Edit : I have done a stupid decision by taking part in that group and participating to some activities, and I feel sorry for it. I think that some of my behaviour was toxic too.
This is my second ban(the first one was in 2020 for External Link Share), and I hope you can give me another chance.

Last edited:

smelvin

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2022
You claim that, "The only thing we are doing since then is just kill people who attack us first/kill cheaters/kill people who trashtalk", yet your private server is full of trash talk, including calling admins which you are focusing (including myself) "retards" and "wonderland gay". I hope that in the future you decide to not associate with members who decide to focus other players because they were banned for harassing women on our servers.

Appeal Declined

Attachments

• sp.png
    sp.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 22.png
    22.png
    151.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 25.png
    25.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 28
Status