Accepted PermaMute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2017
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf//index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:63668386&advType=steamid And yes I know, those are quite the chances I've had

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Usually at night, roughly around 2-3 AM GMT+1 (Amsterdam, Berlin) I would join the wonderland jailbreak server with about 5 people online in total, me included. The blues had no mics and gave no orders and everyone was pretty bored. I joined blue (at the time didn't have a proper mic so I used a micspam program instead) and, as you can guess, I started micspamming music and memes and what have you. Rarely did it ever get earrapey and NEVER did it touch homophobic, racist, transphobic or any other form of bigotry. I understand why I got permamuted, especially with the amount of chances I've had so far.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
First and foremost, hooray, I've got a proper mic now! (TIE condenser mic with USB-B port) so I deleted my micspam program and script. Why I should be unbanned? Well, it's not that I exactly SHOULD, it's more of a way for me to show I've learned my lesson about micspamming on servers that have rules against it, how it can disrupt other people's experiences and possibly even ruin it. Especially how wardens are inaudible when a scout is micspamming the spiderman pizza theme song while riding a tiny scooter. It's not that I should be unbanned from microphone use, it's just something I really wish for so I can be social with the friends I made on the server, to laugh along when a random heavy yells his lungs out and collapses on the floor. I hope you could considering unmuting me and of course, I wish you nothing but the best, regardless of the outcome.

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
Considering the mute was added in January, I have decided to give you a second chance. Keep in mind, if you mic spam again it will be permanent and unappealable.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.