Declined Permanatly banned for sharing an IP for another server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Besides having shared the IP to another server multiple times (which earned you this ban), you've been disrespectful towards others on multiple occasions, which also earned you a ban once. Therefore, I'd like to know if you have any reasoning for being unbanned besides "I really liked wonderland servers," as that's rather short/in-specific, and given what I've just stated, I'm not inclined at all to give you a second chance based off of just that.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
a guy liked your minecraft server and u accepted
a guy liked your minecraft server and u accepted
so why not me? u hate me yeah prob
I do not hate you, however that's a separate situation that isn't nearly applicable to this one.

and I wasn't disrespectful to anyone
so stop making up storys to keep me banned
I have definitive proof of you in-game (before your ban of course) using insults towards others multiple times, and you have an aforementioned previous ban for this type of behavior aswell.

I will never be unbanned and I got BANNED ON THE DISCORD FOR NO REASON
Don't worry, it's no guarantee you will not be unbanned. As for Discord, you can make a seperate appeal regarding that but you'll need to provide your Discord username & ID along with why you were banned (I'm sure it wasn't for no reason) along with reasoning as to why you should be unbanned.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
It was for no reason it was
Are you referring to your Discord ban or the server one you're currently appealing? If it's the former, please create another appeal for that, I don't want to derail this one. If it's the latter, well you've been clearly explained why you have your server ban.

Yuri

Apr 5, 2018
I'm not talking about the server ban I'm talking about that I got kicked from the discord for no reason.........................................................................................................

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I'm not talking about the server ban I'm talking about that I got kicked from the discord for no reason.........................................................................................................
Ok so as I said, create another appeal for this ban. This appeal is for your server ban not your Discord ban, so let's not derail it.

Status
Not open for further replies.