Accepted Permanent Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave1

Jul 12, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned about a year ago, so some of the details are fuzzy. The reasoning on my bans-profile says that I was banned for being apart of a steam raiding group. I only ended up joining the group because my friend, a guy named Captain, invited me to it and wouldn't leave me alone until I did. I was not involved with any of the raids this group performed, and if I was: I can't remember doing anything other than playing the game as I would normally. By playing normally, I mean staying mostly silent in the chat and mic and performing the intended game mode objective. To prove this, unfortunately, I have nothing other than the fact that I was not specifically banned. It was a group ban.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
If you could, allow me to reiterate: I was not involved with any of the raids this group has performed. I was simply bugged into joining a random group and did not pay much mind to it. I'm sorry for being ignorant at the time, but as of now: I am no longer affiliated with this Steam Group, nor did I ever intend to be. I left the steam group a while ago, and paid no attention to it. I'm not saying it wasn't my fault for being apart of the group, I'm saying that it's my fault for not paying attention to what group I would be affiliated with and what my reputation would be. I'm sorry, and would like to reassure everyone that I have changed. I understand I have some previous ban records, but I believe that that is all in the past, and that I can make amends for my actions. For now, though, I am here to appeal my permanent ban. There was misunderstanding in what my intentions were, who I was, and what I have become. I fully apologize and completely understand why I was punished and why it was justified. If you choose to decline this appeal, I will respectfully accept and leave the community for good.

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
As you have already left the group I will lift your ban.
Try not to join random groups like this one to prevent further bans related to this.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.