Declined Permanently banned for avoiding punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fibert

May 15, 2020
1) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Fibert&Submit=Search

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I've been permanently banned for "avoiding punishment" twice (I deserve it though). So what happened is that I wanted to experience "mass freekilling" on a JB server, which is obviously not allowed. I created another account, so I wouldn't get banned on my main one. I joined in a JB server and started acting normal, but when the map changed, I had that feeling that I had to mass freekill. After I mass freekilled, I left the server and joined back in the exact same server with my main account.
After my main account got banned for a week (before), I wanted to check the other one to see if it also got the same result. I joined in the same server and after a few minutes, it also got banned (This caused my ban to be extented to permanent and this is the account I technically used: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199057230750).

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Look, I know mass freekilling and avoiding punishments is NOT a thing in JB servers, but I'm sorry for doing it. My intention was to experience the "mass freekilling", which i should've not done, with another account so I wouldn't get banned on my main one. Wonderland is one of my favourite servers. This is the first time I ever get banned from this community and I think i've learned my lesson. I promise I won't do it again but if my appeal gets declined, then it's ok.

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
Okay, from my understanding of what you've just said;

You wanted to break the rules, for no reason.
You created an alternate account to do so.
You did mass-freekill, got marked for for freekill and left, resulting in getting your alternate account banned.
The account literally being named "Watch me freekill".
You then went to your main, which resulting it getting banned for a week.
After this, you decided it'd be a good idea to evade that week ban on your alt, resulting in both bans being extended to permanent bans.
Now, you're appealing, acknowledging that what you did is very much against the rules.

So in conclusion; You mass freekilled on an alt just because you felt like it, then evaded that ban by going to your main, then evaded the ban on your main by going back to your alt.

I see no reason to un-ban you, you've admitted to doing something that is strictly forbidden, and when you were punished for it you did it again. Along with the fact you ruined people's time on a Jailbreak server by mass-freekilling because you wanted to.

You may re-appeal in four weeks.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.