• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined PETITION TO REMOVE CELL WARS

Remove

• Yeah

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • No (wow i love blu team so much)

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joyless (Seasonal?)

Dec 21, 2019
-1 to orangutan's idea to remove cell wars altogether since it is essential in a way to jailbreak. Think of a situation such as 20 people are on a server (Jb). There is only 1-2 of them who want to go warden and stay blue. This would mean they are 2 people against a 18 reds. Now speaking from experience it is hard to control those 18 reds when some are scouts, demos, jetpack pyros, lethal taunt spamming heavies, and several ways for them all to escape. The only way to control the reds somehow is to do cell wars or be the best warden I have seen to date. This is based of what Sowon has said but I think 8's idea of limiting cell wars somehow such as only being able to say 1 per cell on cell wars when there are less guards than usual.

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
Ever since the beginning of my career on Jailbreak, I've had an abundance of rounds ruined due to cell wars. I've raged over CW.
They make Jailbreak less time-efficient than it already is. I don't want to spend my free time waiting to respawn. I want to be able to play the game, rather than dying all the time. Even when I survive cell-wars, I feel terrible for all the people that now have to wait for the round to finish. And I don't know if this just happens to me, but every time cell-wars is executed, the round lasts way longer than normal.

SCREW CELLWARS!

+1

I also recognize the fact that it is seen as a method of containing REDs, when few people are on BLU team (dude just get them to do 9square, they'll all die). That's why I completely agree with Eight's idea as well. I'd be satisfied with both, as I'm used to it after playing on uber.tf and f-o-g (where this was a thing). I request setting this guard limit to 3 or 4 Guards. Or perhaps we should create an analogy of some sort. Perhaps for every 4 REDs there may be 1 BLU for cellwars to be allowed. (eg cellwars would be allowed if for 10 REDs there were 3 or less BLUs)

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
I don't really care for cell wars, the only thing I find annoying about it is the messed up hitreg. Chances are if you die as BLU, it's your own fault, regardless of any ratio. I'm voting +1 for fixing cell wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.