Would you like pineapple on your pizza?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
I actually like the acid and sweet taste of it when it merges with the Mozzarella cheese, Specially with chicken.
I asked different people near me if they like it, and most of them said yes (wierd)
People in my country loves fusion types of food and pineapple on pizza is something normal to us, though I've seen people hating it, specially Chef Gordon Ramsay... saying
"You Don't Put Pineapple on a F**king Pizza!"

It is sold in the Bakery i work and MANY people, specially Foreigners buy it.

People say that Pineapple is a fruit and can only be used in desserts but remember, a tomato is also a fruit.
Well, It's not a classic if you put this sh*t on an Italian masterpiece.
Disliking a fruit on a savory dish (except for the Tomato) is a stereotype around the world.

I guess most of you will vote no. It's either "Yes" or "Ew, no" I just wanted your Opinions.

( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

DOEJsvfVwAAlvib.jpg:large

tumblr_o2pyjnN5kR1ql98qjo1_r1_400.gif

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
what does wierd mean?
Dictionary

weird
/wɪəd/
adjective

1. 1.
    suggesting something supernatural; unearthly.
    "weird, inhuman sounds"
    synonyms:uncanny, eerie, unnatural, preternatural, supernatural, unearthly, other-worldly, unreal, ghostly, mysterious, mystifying, strange, abnormal, unusual; More

2. 2.
    ARCHAIC
    connected with fate.
noun
ARCHAIC•SCOTTISH

1. 1.
    a person's destiny.
verb
INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN

1. 1.
    induce a sense of disbelief or alienation in someone.
    "blue eyes weirded him out, and Ivan's were especially creepy"

https://www.google.mu/search?q=Wyrd...hUKEwjU37vZ0fTeAhWLsKQKHcQzAjkQ6RMwFHoECAYQBA

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
I have found the reason why people loves p.apple on pizzas in my locality.
Firstly, my country is found on a Tropical zone, just like Hawaii where people love exotic flavors.
Secondly, p.apple is sold everywhere around the island.
And thirdly, every pizza restaurants here have a Hawaiian or p. apple type of pizza and I guarantee you that they do not put large chunks of raw p.apple on the pizzas. I like mine sliced, roasted and finely diced to bring the max flavor out of it.
There's also a dish where they put roasted p.apple or peaches into chicken called "Poulet Aigre-Doux" or Sweet and Sour chicken and it is super delicious.

Cooking Hot Topics

Popular Member
Feb 4, 2018
Pink guy to Joji
I have found the reason why people loves p.apple on pizzas in my locality.
Firstly, my country is found on a Tropical zone, just like Hawaii where people love exotic flavors.
Secondly, p.apple is sold everywhere around the island.
And thirdly, every pizza restaurants here have a Hawaiian or p. apple type of pizza and I guarantee you that they do not put large chunks of raw p.apple on the pizzas. I like mine sliced, roasted and finely diced to bring the max flavor out of it.
There's also a dish where they put roasted p.apple or peaches into chicken called "Poulet Aigre-Doux" or Sweet and Sour chicken and it is super delicious.
God damnit, now you are making me hungry with your description.
Fuck you