Plastic staff application

Plastic

𝓛𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬
★ Donor ★
Jan 22, 2020
The
Requirements: (all marked with * are mandatory)
  • No VAC/Game ban(s) on record | Info
  • Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ ✓ | ✘ ]
  • No active bans on the community. | Info [ ✓ ] * Cleaner than an average New York home. (Filthy as fuck)
  • At least 13+ years old (preferred 15 -18+.) ✓ *
    • What is your birthdate? I am turning 70 this December (12/12/50)
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 500+ hours. ✓
    • How many hours? 501
  • No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info[ ✘ ] My daddy’s credit card keeps declining damn it!
  • Have a server connection time of more than: 48+ hours. [ ✓ ] *
  • No private Steam profile. [ ✘ ] * I do not want my school bully, Frankie, to find me, so it is STAYING private.
  • You must have sufficient discord/forum activity. (Forum account for at least one week, along with 5+ posts.) [ ✘ ] * I have done nothing, but chad post for 3 days.
  • If you are missing any requirements, please explain why:
Personal Info:
  • Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:517408795
  • Your Discord Handle:Discord is a website, not a door. It has no handle. Great trick question, though. It is rather nice to see this application have done tricks on it to weed out the inadequate and dumb ones. Huzzah my good friends, huzzah.
  • Where are you from? (Timezone/Country): American
  • Do you have a working microphone?:It outputs cassette radio quality sound and it cuts a lot, but I still give orders on it and am a great warden, everyone always makes the excuse that they cannot hear my orders, but I am just so tricky it is almost like their tiny brains cannot grasp it.
  • When are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?: Quando smetti di essere stupida! Ooooooooh!
  • Which Wonderland.tf server(s) do you usually play on and what time?: The ones with the guns and the ones where people talk a lot.
  • Have you ever held an administrator/moderator position for another community?: YES
    • If so, what position did you hold, what were your duties, and for how long?: I was a professional kid banner, anytime someone who even sounded young spoke on the mic, I would ban them. From this job I have the tendency to hate young people now. Might even accidentally ban a kid by habit. That is a rule here, right?
    • I also muted stupid people, which is opinionated banning.
    • Do you have experience using SourceMod?: Well, yes, but actually, no.
  • How do you feel your acceptance as a Server/Forum/Discord Moderator will affect the community?: It will be great again. *dab*
  • What have you done to improve WonderLand so far, and what do you plan to do further as staff?:I have put a man at gunpoint to buy VIP+, bought Discord Nitro, enforced the rules as a backseat moderator, and have even told off the owner about their obsession with cats being unacceptable, and that Hamsters are clearly better.
  • Why should we accept you into the team?: Because, I will make this server great again by banning people who think facts care about opinions and those other stupid degenerates.
  • Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?: I am 11, I am cool, I have a broken leg, I have a broken arm, I broke my neck, I have a 12 inch penis, I own a cat, his name is COT, I also like minorities; ok, I am not racist!
Here have this cool meme I found!09C69C37 248E 445C A72C FC41F8A9F9F3
Post automatically merged:

C7FB5310 B74F 496E 83C5 A5F89798601C
This is my cat. Now accept my application.