Play smarter on zombiemob 2.0.

STCB

Jan 14, 2018
I love to play in zombiemob 2.0 server but sometime I feel people are not smart and don't know what they are doing. I assume most of the player is kids and I understand this is just a game but can you guys think before you act and be smarter?

Yesterday I play in a map with a castle "I forgot the name" and all engi start building on top of the second wall. Me "engi" and a heavy went to a room right next to the main door. We manage to win the game with 2 people and someone start calling me a camper, noob and say I am going to die in real zombie ect... Now my question isn't the main goal of the mode is camp a spot to defense? I think he will be the one who die in a real zombie attack.

In my option I think you only need 5 player to win this game in a one entrance area. 2engi, 2 heavy and 1 pryo. one engi put a dispenser the other one put a amplifier, heavy do all the damage and pryo airblast. But in the game I feel people don't know what they are doing. To me I think the main job of engi is keep their dispenser up but all the engi in game just trying to save their sentry to get point. Also engineers keep placing 2 amplifier or 2 dispenser they don't know how to work together.

Another problem we lost the game not because it is a bad spot but people just run to far out. For example in rooftops v5 I don't know why people love to go to the very top, I don't know how they did it but they can rocket jump to get to the top as a zombie. I keep telling people to go to the cargo on the side I think is the best spot but no one listen. Sometime we lost on the position I choose, but the main reason we lost is people pushing out too far and we don't have enough people doesn't mean my spot is bad. When they group together in the same spot and lost 3 round in a row is't they should try other spot? I fell no one understand it. In other word, the best spot is where everyone stay together but where everyone go doesn't mean is the best spot.

Another example is in cp_hangumhigh people love to go to the top of blue spawn, I think the best spot is the tunnel. and no one listen. When zombie win 5-0 and people keep going to the same spot

Kumpir

Lvl 13 Anime Hater
★ Donor ★
Aug 19, 2017
Turkey
It's TF2. Noone really wants to have a boss. It's a casual game, not competive.

But if you want to go to camp on this spot with everyone, call some friends to the server. And then, use your strategy. Other people will see that and they will go to your spot and help you. Because it's working.