Resolved Player Report [Dec 28, 2018] :: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198377393810/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skwad.

Dec 28, 2018
User name: Skwad.

1.) Name of player you're reporting:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198377393810/

2.) Date of incident:
Dec 28, 2018

3.) Server name / IP:
185.38.149.225:27021

4.) Proof of Evidence:
Ok so I was playing medic with a friends that play sniper , I've pocketed him and kiddo get mad at us and litteraly vote ban us , me and my friends (Fluffy Boi).
I mean thats dumb cuz pocketing a sniper is part of the game and poeple could have go to '!friendly' , please do something .
I can't prove anithing cuz I didn't think some kiddo will get that mad and ban us for playing the game, but if you took time to ask , don't worry , they'll tell you the same exact story I just sayd.
Hope you'll do something and allow me to play again on your lovely server.

5.) Explain what happened & include as much information as possible:
Ok so I was playing with a Friends thats play sniper , I've pocketed him and kiddo get mad at us and litteraly vote ban us , me and my friends (Fluffy Boi).
I mean thats dumb cuz I pocketing a sniper is PART OF THE GAME , and poeple could have just go '!friendly'.
I can't prove anithing cuz I wasn't thinking some kiddo will get that mad and ban us , so I wasn't thinking of recording this bs.
Hope you'll do someting and allow , me and my friends , to keep playing on your lovely server.

Attachments/files
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
First off, you did not provide any proof. What you've written none of us will classify as any kind of proof. You also copy pasted it from the point 5., or vice versa.
Also, I dislike how you speak lowly of them, as they are a kid. Please, in the future, write more neutrally.

Anyways, I searched up a logs and I found a lot of curses and insults, so they are now gagged. Plus, I got reports on them from other people as well, so I'm convinced all of those allegations are indeed true.
Therefore, their ability to voteban was blocked.
Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.