Declined Please kindly request a re-reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fork3

Aug 26, 2019
The problem now is this. The Admins on the server kill the disliked people for fun, drive these killers to defend themselves, and when they defend themselves, they use their position and claim the defense as an attack when they stand in the foot, no one thinks this is wrong. I promised to take texts and speeches away and stay away from jail minecraft servers, + i have property and vip server and 300K credentials and good future in the industry, i'm thinking you are trying to prevent the most successful player from crafting in the future. I asked for forgiveness all up I have withdrawn my speech and I am very sad. This is very unfair to really do what you amuse and the rest of us who defend ourselves will lose everything because you have the power to decide it to your liking.

And this is another thing I don't understand, I get another account right away on the server, though right now and I can describe everything in a live stream, don't you really understand the situation, or do you now really fuck and subdue and humiliate us and annoying and driving us into such a situation we can do so badly, is it your way of threatening and blackmailing the eternity ban for one bad day where someone defends himself and has practically nothing but the use of hearsay, just as if you were perfect. Even though I wish all the good for myself and that you would be perfect why not, I really had the most advanced character in wln at least based on the streams and many took me as a model and that still didn't hurt, but that blackmail is just forgiving and sorry but you tighten more is more wrong. No offense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forkツ

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Toxic behavior and death/dox threats are not allowed, even if you consider it "defending yourself." You report to staff and use /ignore.

It is completely within our rights to deny appeals as we see fit. You didn't get pardoned on the server nor Discord ban, that is completely fine and you could even re-appeal the Discord ban after four weeks. We have no obligation to unban you given the situation.

Neither is your ban based at all on "hearsay." Here, take a look:
SmartSelect_20190827-110747_HTML_Viewer.jpg

SmartSelect_20190827-110822_HTML_Viewer.jpg

Anyway, since you took the route of avoiding your ban via an alt account, rather than waiting it out, I am extending your ban to be indefinite.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.