Accepted please unban me -WolfFriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfFriend

Jun 8, 2018
unknown
the console thought i was aimbotting while playing scout and boom, i was banned. first thought someone used the command !calladmin and then i was banned but no. i meet a aimbotter a hour Before and the console didnt ban him. it banned me 1 hour later.please unban me because i like this Community and to play in that server that banned me. my profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198359457778

WolfFriend

Jun 8, 2018
unknown
1) profile
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198359457778
2) what happend
the console thought i was aimbotting while playing scout and boom, i was banned. first thought someone used the command !calladmin and then i was banned but no. i meet a aimbotter a hour Before and the console didnt ban him. it banned me 1 hour later.
3)why would you unban me
.please unban me because i like this Community and to play in that server that banned me. i might not be trustworthy but im saying my verison and well. i would let you scan my device for aimbot.
just accept my appeal if you trust me. but really. what could i do to get aimbot? i mean really. i dont even want aimbot.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Ok sorry for the trouble, I've decided to unban you. However, I found some instances in your chat-logs where you were telling users to use fake commands for certain things. Please refrain from doing that as to not spread false information on what is and isn't a command, or at the very least make it clear when you are doing this that the commands are purely for roleplay (that's how I was seeing it).

Furthermore, I found various instances of racism & disrespect in your chat-logs. However, given you just sat out over a week of an incorrect ban, which was our fault, I've decided to only serve you a day gag (ban from chat) due to this as opposed to a server ban. I will not be as generous on further instances of racism (be it use of slurs, variations on slurs, etc. under any circumstances) or insulting others however, but given this situation, I will be now.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.