Declined Please unban me

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=mvm+for+hire&Submit=Search

i've been taking out frustrations from personal life in tf2 wich is wrong, other times i got baited into toxicity

Why you should unban me? because im ignoring text got mics muted so i wont get into any conversation ingame and can't misbehave, normally i'd find another server but wl surfs nice and smooth, there aren't alot of good surf servers these days and they usually don't change maps so they get boring quick, plus im a rankwhore i love working my way up

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Since there seems to be no feedback on this appeal yet I'm going to chip in:

I'm reluctant to agree to unbanning you unless I can see genuine change. No offense, but you were frankly a very toxic player over a long span of time earning you a month ban among various other punishments, and I just have trouble fully believing your taking this seriously & have changed. I wouldn't even be fully up for just changing your punishment to a permanent chat restriction since I've seen you multiple times change your name to be disrespectful towards other users including admins. Also, what do you mean "baited into toxicity?" Disrespectful behavior is never allowed. And are these frustrations you have from personal life sorted too or at least are you better able to cope with them? As because, if that's the root cause of all of this then of course I don't want to unban you only for you to still be taking out your frustrations this way.

That's fair enough but i can only show the changes by playing and not being toxic, and yes im working on my personal issues, baited into it means that people started taunting and **** talking to me wich is fine normally but at that period in time i just had a really short fuse the thing is i have alot of hours and only 1 ban that's the only evidence i have that im not a toxic person normally. and if you are hesitant to let me back on you can always try me if it doesn't work out you can put another ban on

Madi

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2017
I'm all for second chances but if you get banned multiple times and afterwards you're still breaking rules I don't really see any reason to lift the ban, let alone change it to a perma mute.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.