Declined plz unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

fockorino

Nov 21, 2017
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=fockorino&Submit=Search

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
so i was playing wonderland la jb and i thought it will be funny to say there were no admin some ask when for what reason i said for overtalking warden even tho i wasnt plus i say he would have ban me by now even tho i knew there were on the server

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
i am very sorry for doing that i didnt know it was perm and i know you might declined all im saying is i wont do it again that is it

Vriska

(vriska)
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 5, 2017
Ohio
You were banned for
  • Ignoring staff: an admin yesterday told you that you weren't allowed to give the order "all ribs" and made it VERY clear that you should not do so again an yet today you gave that same order.
  • Abusing warden menu: an undercover admin was on blue team killing reds who were disobeying orders and gave you a reason when you asked them why they killed said reds, and yet you still called vote slays
  • Player disrespect
it just so happened that the ban was made when you were in IL jb.

Vriska

(vriska)
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 5, 2017
Ohio
Yes however you still had no reason you call the vote slays, if you had attempted to slay any player like that it would been the same. The only difference is that staff caught you doing it.

Vriska

(vriska)
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 5, 2017
Ohio
You were warden, you had the last say on what happens and should have known better than to listen to a red who just got shot. Even for legitimate kills they usually respond by yelling "freekill" and so what they say should usually be taken with a grain of salt.

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 27, 2017
Vermont
Staff will often go incognito to watch player who have a long history of breaking rules, because you were eligible for a permanent ban, and have created numerous issues in the past both Vriska and Myself watched you to see how you acted.

Unless you can give me a valid reason to unban you I'm likely to close your appeal. What will you say to me to convince me that you'll change.

fockorino

Nov 21, 2017
ok,so the only reason i should be unban is because i did somthing that i cant do on wl jb so if youv will accept or no then if you do i,will stop breaking the rules no more abuse no disrespect and wont ignore any staff member so if there is someone telling me n,ot to do somthing or give me a good reason not to be slay i will not do it i,will,be reading the rules every day while joining wl server ps is it ok if i dony talk in chat and mic

Status
Not open for further replies.