Post a Game you think noone else has played

demon

K X N G
★ Donor ★
Jul 16, 2017
NYC
dude i've never played S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (the whole series) but since you posted it 3 times it must be god tier :^)

Heiress, Sanctum 2, Shower with your dad simulator 2015: Do you still shower with your dad?, LYNE, Make America Great Again: The Trump Presidency, Jotun, Redout, Shantae and the Pirates Curse, Avorion, Factorio, Splatter: Blood Red Edition, Airscape: The fall of gravity,Panzermadels Tank dating simulator

Dovydas

Aug 13, 2017
Lithuania
dude i've never played S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (the whole series) but since you posted it 3 times it must be god tier :^)

Heiress, Sanctum 2, Shower with your dad simulator 2015: Do you still shower with your dad?, LYNE, Make America Great Again: The Trump Presidency, Jotun, Redout, Shantae and the Pirates Curse, Avorion, Factorio, Splatter: Blood Red Edition, Airscape: The fall of gravity,Panzermadels Tank dating simulator
Oh I posted it 3 times?... pff no I didn't check again (my internet was lagging so it may have done it a few times) Also how many games do you play? Half of these I have never heard of (have played a few of them like shower with your dad sim) Also I wouldn't call the series legendary I just really like games like that and I cinda grew up with shadow of Chernobyl wouldn't go further than the laboratory section but still I loved that game

Last edited:
Reactions: demon

demon

K X N G
★ Donor ★
Jul 16, 2017
NYC
Oh I posted it 3 times?... pff no I didn't check again (my internet was lagging so it may have done it a few times) Also how many games do you play? Half of these I have never heard of (have played a few of them like shower with your dad sim) Also I wouldn't call the series legendary I just really like games like that and I cinda grew up with shadow of Chernobyl wouldn't go further than the laboratory section but still I loved that game
they're all mostly games that i've bought on a whim and then played for like an hour before going "meh, back to tf2 i guess." I was just naming a bunch of games I figured no one had heard of.