Declined Problems joining the servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwelve

Mar 14, 2018
Hello!

So I went to join your servers and it says that I have been banned. it was the first time I have joined.
My brother (Collin, the toxic asshole) said that it was probably a duplicate account ban.
I went to join the server again today and I am having the same issue.
Do you guys ban based on ip or computer? I use a seperate account than he does, but we share a cpu in our room.
I just wanted to see if this is unbannable or if I should just wait it out, because if so that is okay.

Thanks so much,

qwelve

Last edited by a moderator:

qwelve

Mar 14, 2018
So I just checked the logs and it says that we both have been banned for duplicate. He is kinda pissed, but I heard the community is really nice and wanted to check it out.

I hope this clears things up a bit.

P.S.

If you don't unban Collin, I totally understand XD

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 27, 2017
Vermont
This story you have provided in unbelievable. While you did connect through this account yesterday, you have not tried to connect today. However your original account has connected. Furthermore, the Qwelve account only has 1.9 hours in TF2, and 30 minutes in the past two weeks as of writing. Even more, this ban appeal was written shortly after "your brother" logged off of Steam, directly after receiving the second duplicate account ban, while this could be explained by taking turns on the one computer, you're still lying about connecting today.

Obviously you think we're stupid enough to not notice. Next time, wait out the day ban.
Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.