TF2 Proudest moment in Jailbreak

Castia

Tippy Taps
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Mar 7, 2020
Home Sweet Home.
Simple as it is: What is your proudest moment in jailbreak?

I'll start.
This was about 10-20 minutes ago as of I posted this. There was a warden which was innocent 10 year old going warden and struggling with it,so I decided "What the heck,I'll just help him abit." Asked him what he wanted the reds to play,and so it started. First I taught him how to ask reds to stand still and not move (afk afm) and how to open cell doors! Was expecting half the cell to come and chase the warden,surprisingly the majority of the reds complied with the order,one cell full of people rushed out but the entire blu team was determined to protect the warden so it got annihilated immediately. That's when the server started to understand we're going to guide this warden to his first ever LR. So we do speedrun,which I taught him on how to get the reds there and how to activate it,wasn't too hard,he understood in a couple of seconds. Then we started,everyone continued complying to his orders and we were down to 4 reds left.
Warden didn't know what to do next so we just started wandering until he found something he liked,pipe game! When we were just going there the reds had so many chances to kill him even when he was baiting but they had mercy. We reach pipe game and he did a few mistakes in there,but it was minor,no one was hurt and he learned things that are illegal,so that's nice.

Pipe game starts,yada yada,one red remaining,this is it,time to give LR! Took blus about 1 minute to guide him to how to give LR,when he did,he started bursting with happiness that he actually did it,he went warden successfully for a round. The entire server's hearts melted but this one guy was being toxic so I just gagged him ,he didn't freekill the LR recipient and actually stayed good for an entire round. The last red allowed the warden to kill him as his DR and he just lit up. So that was my proudest moment so far in Jailbreak,guiding a new kid warden through an entire round without dying.

special thanks to lolnutt for continuing to guide him after I left.

TL;DR: New 10y/o warden,entire server guided him to him giving his first LR. Happy moments.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
This be my proudest moment on jailbreak:

I realised my microphone wasn't automatically on so I accidently used a voice line when we were supposed to be afk afm so before they were going to kill me I act before them by started flashing towards the blu team and did something that I obtained most proud of.

D

Deleted member 9670

This be my proudest moment on jailbreak:

I realised my microphone wasn't automatically on so I accidently used a voice line when we were supposed to be afk afm so before they were going to kill me I act before them by started flashing towards the blu team and did something that I obtained most proud of.
haha funny sword go brrr(next time use claidehmoar + splendid, nobody except that long charge + 50% charge allready)