PSO2 Alliance

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
I'm pretty sure almost nobody out here plays PSO2, but I'm considering to make my own alliance, and then it crossed my mind to make an unofficial Wonderland alliance on there. If anyone out here plays the game (I usually play on Ship 1) and thinks this is a good idea, might do it.

I'm not putting this out as a suggestion, though, I'm keeping it here because it's generally about another game, and not about the community as a whole/suggestion to add.
(If an admin or someone thinks it still fits in suggestions somehow, then you can move it, I still feel like it fits in "other games" anyway.)

If there are any admins/staff that would wanna start the alliance instead because of staffing/power reasons, then I can lead one of you to be the head of the alliance instead.
It'll be a semi-casual/casual alliance, nothing too tryhard. Just a chill alliance for all levels to join.

If there isn't anyone else that wants to pitch into this idea, I'll update this thread giving an alliance for the game that I've made if anyone would wanna join.

Details about my in-game ID and such will be on my steam profile.