At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ]
Team Fortress 2 playtime: 600+ hours [ ]
No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ]
Forum account created at least 2 weeks prior to the application [ ]
You must have sufficient English skills. [ ] *
You must have a server connection time of more than: 48+ hours [ ] *
Owning and using a discord account [ ] *
No private Steam profile. [ ] *
You must have sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ posts!)

* = mandatory requirement

Personal Information:

Age (dd/mm/yy): 18 (12/11/2000)
SteamID64: 76561198081719047
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 8

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:

Weekdays - 4 - 10 PM
Weekends - 1 PM - 11 PM

The times that I'm online may vary depending on homework, studying, work, etc.

In terms of my schedule of work and school, I'll usually be on early afternoons to early night time on weekends, and I'll get on late afternoons on weekdays. My work is very light as of right now, I'm just making money on the side so it isn't a full time job.

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:

Yes, I was an old staff member on a community called PB Fortress, which is now no longer an active community, I held an Admin position for about 5 months.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:

I feel that as being part of this community, I will have friends, old and new, to be by my side and to communicate with. I will be able to watch over servers as often as possible. It will always be for the greater good of the community and for the loyal, respectful players who choose to stick by it. I have previously made mistakes as being a part of this server, and it has been a long time since then. I took the time to think over my decisions that have left me with a negative reputation. This application is written with the sole purpose of becoming a staff member in the right way. I apply hoping that I have been accepted back into the community as someone who is loyal, and responsible. I want to show that I am still dedicated to this community, this game, and these wonderful people who I have met online. I ask to be brought back into this group without pity, or compassion, just the benevolence that comes with forgiving someone for the actions I will no longer commit.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:

The players of this community are always going to deal with the issues of the absence of a staff member on the server. I claim to be online as much as possible and to fill in the gap that players need just to face simple problems that may need enforcement from a higher up. I will improve the servers by being an active, friendly, and respectful member of the community. I will show no spite or bias towards anyone I come across. I will treat everyone equally as can be, and I will tend towards the needs of others who cannot handle the issue alone. A community always works better as a team, and I am willing to become part of a team that can work together, through the will of sticking to the place we can call home.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:

I play on any Jailbreak servers whenever I happen to be online.

I sometimes visit other servers, like Deathrun, Combat Surf, or Trade servers, which I will visit more often to help enforce rule and take proper action if I am accepted as staff.

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:

I have a lot of experience on SourceMod, I have been familiar with SourceMod commands ever since I've first started playing Jailbreak, which was around 2013. I am aware of the system and how most of the commands work, and using it for so long has made me very familiar with commands and their formatting.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:

I have given feedback to players in need, and acknowledged players on their misinterpretations of rules as I know them well. I have been a friendly, respectful player to every member of the community, and I will continue to be with no issues or problems to arise. I have made my self known as an active member who is appreciated by the majority of the community, and I have tried my best to make sure there are no problems by sending out reports to staff members as soon as a major problem occurs.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:

I am someone who has experience as a staff member. I am respectful to all the players I interact with, and I am considered to be very friendly to others. I have made some rough mistakes that have really changed the opinions towards me. I claim that I have improved on my behavior, I see no need to use powers for any reason other than to enforce rules and intervene in issues that require my help. It has been about 8 months since I have been a staff member if I recall correctly, and throughout all that time I have worked on my self on a personal level. I believe that I have a lot of great attributes that could make me a applicable staff member. The problems I caused before was a part of me that I believe I have overcome. If you are willing to trust me once again, and forgive my actions, I will show nothing but determination towards becoming a staff member again. I know that I can fill the role of a staff member better than I have before.

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:

For anyone who isn't aware of the things I did, I abused my powers to the extent of completely overcasting the enjoyment of other players. It was so bad I almost crashed a server, and when I was questioned about it, I lied about it all. I made it seem like my abuse was very small and insignificant, but it was not. It was immensely unbearable to other players, and I was extremely ignorant for it. Additionally I went very inactive at times because of all of this.

"I feel like when you get bored of being staff on a large community, abusing to amuse yourself is just a shitty thing to do from all angles and shows you're a shitty person in general"

That was me.

But it isn't anymore, and the only way to prove that is with this application, and all the actions that overwrite my previous ones.

Thank you.

Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
No. You always claim that you have changed when you really haven't Your history of abuse and toxicity coupled with the fact that you tend to drop off the face of the earth for weeks on end is enough for me to not support you. Based on your actions during your previous times as staff, you are by far one of the last candidates I would ever consider mature enough for the position.

Mom

Dumb Ass
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
I am respectful to all the players I interact with
I know it was a while back but last I remember from times I played with you, loud kid warden was your favorite long running joke, and there isn't a lot of evidence to say you wouldn't still do this in 2019. It's a lack of checking in on you on my part as much as it is an empty quote from you.
the only way to prove that is with this application
You can prove it by actively playing in server with others to have logs to back up this claim as well.

In terms of your app there's hardly anything wrong with what you've said, avaliability isn't a problem, sm knowledge, familiar with the community, semi known by players on your most visited servers. Not standing out via being reported for misbehaving is a bonus. But as it stands, even though its been as long as it has, you've not given me the vote of condfidence I would need from you to consider you at this time. Me saying no right now doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see another app from you in future, there's always promise. Good luck all the same.

purple

but i prefer orange
Honorary Member ★
I apologize for everything I have done. My actions have caused so much trouble it's understandable why I don't have a convincing argument. If possible, all I request is your feedback of what I can improve on, and I will do my best to reach your standards. It will help me greatly.

Brando Oats

Moderator ★
With everything said above and from the history you seem to have, I cannot give support for you. Everything else is good, so if I was to be convinced otherwise, I would give a +1.

However, as it stands, its a neutral leaning -1.

Neliel

Neliel the baderator
Moderator ★

LUV

ɢᴏyᴀʀᴅ ɢᴏᴅ
Moderator ★
+1

I faintly remember you as a staff member when I first played, but I never really had a real interaction with you up until you started playing a month or two ago. However, I do recall many people adoring you and missing you as admin, post-resignation. Although you have a bad history when you were previously a staff member, I am willing to overlook that since a lot can change within the span of a year. I've met you dozens of times in-game as of recently, and you've demonstrated to me that you are able to uphold rules, all the while being lax to people you meet. It's players like you that make me want to stay on the server longer, maybe even return later in the future. The reason being is that you bring the positivity out of others, and you're able to convey the rules in a way that doesn't make you seem like a mini-mod/wannabe admin. I wish you best of luck on your app.

Eight

Moderator ★
As much as I'd like to support you knowing you on a semi-personal level, I can't. You have a history of abuse and inactivity as staff, and you're applying fairly soon after having come back from an eight month hiatus. To your credit, eight months is a long time for you to have made a legitimate change in your behavior, but this doesn't mean that you've proven this change, and evidently by the replies to this application you haven't. This is especially with the fact of you having promised to improve yourself various times beforehand. So, while I'd like to keep my mind open since you're still an active player who is well-versed with the rules, I will need to go -1.

purple

but i prefer orange
Honorary Member ★
Hello. I am going to use the feedback I've been given, and I'm going to do what it takes to recover for my mistakes. I think I know what I need to do, and I'm going to do it. Thank you for the in depth responses, I'm going to give this all more time. One month of activity is not enough to prove that I am better than what I did before. It seems all I can offer now are empty promises. If you willing to be more open minded when I prove I am better, it would be greatly appreciated.

For now, I request for this application to be closed.

I will reapply when I know that you all believe I am ready to.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.