QOL suggestions for Jailbreak

Laurenz

Developer
Super-Admin ★
Hello, I tried CS:GO JB today and they have some neat features that would make our JB even better.

I suggest adding colorful bullet impact holes (for warden only) so he can create a path of colored dots for reds to follow or stack on. This would also be good for teaming and other kinds of decisions because the warden could say: "all reds that want do to X go on the red dot and all that want to do Y go on the green dot"

Another thing I saw was the ability to decline games. When the warden said something like: "Lets do 4 squares" he asked if people don't wanna do it, and every player who typed !d (decline) in chat in a certain time frame after the question, didn't have to do the game and was allowed to wait until the game was finished by the participants. I don't know if that would fit in our tf2 JB that well though, but its an interesting mechanic nonetheless.

R4

Honorary Member ★
Colored bullet impacts would be intresting but we already have the warden laser thing and no one seems to use that.

I definitely don't think declining a game would fit in a rebelling style JB which is part of most TF2 and Csgo JB's. It does fit with certain kinds of servers more RP orientated servers that usually extremely limit rebelling already but blues have a hard enough job as it is without having to watch 2 groups.
If we were ever to add such a rule it should be on a new JB server dedicated to RP and playing the games.

Laurenz

Developer
Super-Admin ★
Colored bullet impacts would be intresting but we already have the warden laser thing and no one seems to use that.

I definitely don't think declining a game would fit in a rebelling style JB which is part of most TF2 and Csgo JB's. It does fit with certain kinds of servers more RP orientated servers that usually extremely limit rebelling already but blues have a hard enough job as it is without having to watch 2 groups.
If we were ever to add such a rule it should be on a new JB server dedicated to RP and playing the games.
Wardens have a laser thing?
Having bullet impact colors would make this mechanic easier to utilize and doesn't require much setting up though a bind or extra key press.
I would like to see it being tested and if the players use/like it we can keep it.
:blobowo: