Resolved Question About Staff Roles

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8006

I was going to ask some things about staff roles/other general questions:

1. What exactly does a Mod do? I see that the Admins are the ones that resolve reports on the forum, but what tasks does a mod do? Can they give punishments as an admin does, or do they report their findings to an admin, which then the admin gives the punishments?
2. How does one apply to become a Mod? I know there are the applications for an admin, but what about mods? Do they fill out a different application or do they do the same exact one but they say they want to be a mod and not an admin? I know applications are closed right now, but I'm just curious (I also won't be accepted, as I don't have a mic and I don't have discord :/)
3. When do they plan to reopen applications?

Thanks for whoever responds to this! 🐧:b1:

Inspector Pootis

Jailbreak Enthusiast
Sep 21, 2019
Poland
1.Mods are for general rule breaking,Admins are for vip abuse,general rulebreaking,and Advisors are for staff abuse,Rulebreaking,Vip abuse
2.Everyone fills up the same form and starts as a moderator.
3.No idea maybe next month maybe in two months only Xypher knows.

D

Deleted member 8006

Thanks for the help with the questions!
However, would you know the specifics for what a mod does, in comparison to an admin? Because I saw that, where it says rule-breaking, etc., but it would be nice to know the specifics for what mod do. For example, if a mod can resolve a report, get someone punished, etc.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Mods take mostly care of in game stuff. Admins have permission to respond to appeals and reports on forums. They have similar perms for source mod. The main difference is forums pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.