Resolved question on my map change suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
2 weeks ago roughly I suggested a map change for a server and it was told to me it would take at least 1-2 weeks to review and make a decision, we have the leading vote on the poll and it has been almost 2 weeks, I was trying to be patient but it's really been a lot of time with not even a hint towards what will happen except a compromise from the owner.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
There's a lot going on behind the scenes at the moment and so the suggestion may take a bit of time to process, especially with all the different opinions on the thread. I can assure you though that it definitely will be sorted, most likely this month if not this week (no guarantee on that, though).

As Barnse said, please be patient as a conclusion is reached. We do not want to rush sorting this suggestion as it will be a relatively large change to a popular server of ours.

I'll leave this open if you have any further questions.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
There's a lot going on behind the scenes at the moment and so the suggestion may take a bit of time to process, especially with all the different opinions on the thread. I can assure you though that it definitely will be sorted, most likely this month if not this week (no guarantee on that, though).

As Barnse said, please be patient as a conclusion is reached. We do not want to rush sorting this suggestion as it will be a relatively large change to a popular server of ours.

I'll leave this open if you have any further questions.
Thank you for the response, I have some questions, let's start with one.
Is it possible to test the waters and port the most voted decision into the server, and if theres major backlash change it back until a final decision?

Status
Not open for further replies.