Question

PoopyJoe

Jun 9, 2021
Why do you guys hate me & my friends, we are what makes jailbreak even fun In the first place because of how many trash wardens doing so many weird orders like “acktually in Section B, 2.5 diagram of the wonderland rule book it says your not allowed to have fun ☝️🤓” or just people generally not liking us because we have different beliefs and do orders that are actually fun (cellwars, arena, hunger games, Obby facing backwards with CC, minefield with collisions and no jump day, etc) and plus My MUSIC is legit 🔥🔥🔥 especially with this new album coming out.
Post automatically merged:

All I’m gonna say is, when tf2 eventually dies (in 2 years) your gonna miss us and regret what you guys did.

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
well first. you do ff games every chance you have and do hard orders like bombrush through minefield no jump day. second. you have been active on the forums lately and YOU CALLED ME AN AVERAGE NERD :( also you say some crappy stuff in resignations. fourth. your friend snipers's orders were HELLA SHITTY. like fallout day he always does that day. also you hate dedrun.

revelations

Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 9, 2019
Why do you guys hate me & my friends, we are what makes jailbreak even fun In the first place because of how many trash wardens doing so many weird orders like “acktually in Section B, 2.5 diagram of the wonderland rule book it says your not allowed to have fun ☝️🤓” or just people generally not liking us because we have different beliefs and do orders that are actually fun (cellwars, arena, hunger games, Obby facing backwards with CC, minefield with collisions and no jump day, etc) and plus My MUSIC is legit 🔥🔥🔥 especially with this new album coming out.
Post automatically merged:

All I’m gonna say is, when tf2 eventually dies (in 2 years) your gonna miss us and regret what you guys did.
who says i hate u

PoopyJoe

Jun 9, 2021
well first. you do ff games every chance you have and do hard orders like bombrush through minefield no jump day. second. you have been active on the forums lately and YOU CALLED ME AN AVERAGE NERD :( also you say some crappy stuff in resignations. fourth. your friend snipers's orders were HELLA SHITTY. like fallout day he always does that day. also you hate dedrun.
First off I like doing cellwars and ff mini games and hard minigames because I hate reds And hate reds because most of the time they take jailbreak way too seriously (like you) it’s funny seeing rages in chat about me Second I called you that because your too active on the forums (like a nerd)
Third off I hate admins I hate admins I hate admins I hate admins I hate admins I hate admins Fourth off “fallout day” you didn’t even atleast get his day name correct

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
First off I like doing cellwars and ff mini games and hard minigames because I hate reds And hate reds because most of the time they take jailbreak way too seriously (like you) it’s funny seeing rages in chat about me Second I called you that because your too active on the forums (like a nerd)
Third off I hate admins I hate admins I hate admins I hate admins I hate admins I hate admins Fourth off “fallout day” you didn’t even atleast get his day name correct
i got roasted 💀

The Baller

Mapper
May 15, 2021
you should probably consider how you constantly do games like cell wars, effectively eliminating the fun for half the red team. that’s why people hate you, you say you make it more fun when in reality it’s the direct opposite, you eliminate half the red team then force the surviving rest to do something completely absurd and dumb. ever wonder why when you say “!w” everyone fucking groans? it’s because you’re a warden with no class, you do one thing all the time without end; if you’re going to be a warden at least do something unique and different than friendly fire

PoopyJoe

Jun 9, 2021
you should probably consider how you constantly do games like cell wars, effectively eliminating the fun for half the red team. that’s why people hate you, you say you make it more fun when in reality it’s the direct opposite, you eliminate half the red team then force the surviving rest to do something completely absurd and dumb. ever wonder why when you say “!w” everyone fucking groans? it’s because you’re a warden with no class, you do one thing all the time without end; if you’re going to be a warden at least do something unique and different than friendly fire
Six words, get good at the game kid