• The forums have been upgraded to a better, stable & secure forum software. Forum customizations are being worked on.

Quitting.

Very Minty

Member ★
I know I'm a very active member of the community,but I mostly feel like an annoyance more than anything,crowding up the forums and the community.

So that's why I'm quitting this community as a whole.

It was nice knowing you guys.

Peace.

Xypher

Owner
Owner ★★★
incredibly short stay, good luck out there.

I know I'm a very active member of the community,but I mostly feel like an annoyance more than anything,crowding up the forums and the community.

So that's why I'm quitting this community as a whole.

It was nice knowing you guys.

Peace.
if anything I would be the one quitting, lol.
Good luck my man, I wish you the best
Also, you were not toxic or annoying, there were times you brought me out of the gutter with your posts. You're quite funny.
If you were annoying, someone would say so.

Gaxxel

Member ★
Im not gonna say its 100% the case but he seems to have joined not so long ago he started spamming posts that are just classic/stupid. Just enough that he would be able to apply and when he noticed he was gonna get declined he left. Nice.

Im not gonna say its 100% the case but he seems to have joined not so long ago he started spamming posts that are just classic/stupid. Just enough that he would be able to apply and when he noticed he was gonna get declined he left. Nice.
Maybe this was the case, but he was funny.