R.I.P. Sprinter (Not big soup rice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the hobo

Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I've been dead in the community, so, making of this an announcement is nothing impressive. I'll go straight to the point: I'm quitting the community, well, already did, but forgot to mention it.

I'm aware that, like, no one cares, and if you do, you shouldn't care since i haven't been active since a looooong time and because you would stop to say "Hi" at least once.

Leaving drama aside:

Information of "why" for a few people that actually cared about me at least 1 time:
"I'm not just quitting the community", i'm quitting community servers in general, and probably from TF2 too, i need a break, and i can't live on base of Wonderland and TF2, mainly, because everything became so repetitive and predictable, making it pointless to stay and do the same thing over and over again. I will probably goof around the servers, but it would be rare to see me anyways.

I've been between the staff and community for a very long time, and it actually makes me sad to just... "Drop it". It was such a great time, but i can't revive "the glory days". (Or at least mine.)

I remember when i dissapeard for a little time and when i was back people was like "Yey, spenser is back", etc, etc. The difference this time, is that i don't think there will be a comeback.

Congratulations! you managed to read everything or you just skipped everything.

Well, Thanks anyways by taking your time reading this... It was a great to be part of the community.

Good bye...
20108395 1305267196257572 2411050400906462210 n

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Wish I got to know you better, good luck with life & all.

Do you think you think in the future, like after a long while, you'll possibly come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.