Status
Not open for further replies.

MichealTheFox

Mar 18, 2018
Requesting Unban from servers

1.) Include your ban profile link:

STEAM_1:1:78930067

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So about a week ago I was still playing on the Orange X3 x1000 server (last server played on) perfectly fine and then A few days pass without playing on that same server pass Then on 3/18/2018 I get 2 Separate Messages from the TF2 Connection Screen Saying That I'm BannedEvidence Evidence 2

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I Like WL servers and the x1000 servers with grapple hooks and also Meet alot of Fun people in these servers,
Again I'm not sure Why I was banned, If I may have broken a rule Somewhere I am Sorry for that Mistake and will try to be more careful, or if this was an Accident but I would really appreciate it if this Ban was Lifted, Thank You

MichealTheFox

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
The other Profile you referenced is not mine I've only had one steam account since Dec 2013 and you also said that I had the same IP as the "hacker", Im not sure how thats possible but like I said Thats not My account
Well, it's not like a cheater could just use other users' IPs at will. There must be some side of the story being left out as to why you have been observed to be cheating on an alternate account, let alone on a community you already frequently play on.

Status
Not open for further replies.