Accepted Random Ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2017
Okay so, I honestly have no idea on why I'm banned. It has perm for dupe account but I do not remember any time that I was banned on your servers. Being honest it may have been a cheating infraction but I have now cleared up my habits, made a new account and working to trade. (That's why I wish to get unbanned.) You can check my steam inventory to see that I have keys, hats, and some metal/pure in my inventory. My account and inventory is below:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/danielsmurfofficial/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/danielsmurfofficial/inventory/#440

EDIT: Will I need to give an IP as it is a duplicate account ban?

I really hope you understand where I'm coming from, I would really wish to be unbanned.

Thanks.
emoticon-(5).jpg

5ac0af67983d6818d24d8128d65250da.png

-bee

f703ec23e462baa04f05b353a91f4aee.png

78af47c9cd2cff48358cdb31f5b2943d.jpg

@memecaster on YT and SoundCloud

@_db_333_ on Instagram

@danielsmurfofficial on Steam

Last edited:

Madi

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2017
You are banned because there is at least one account listed under your IP address that was used to cheat with. Therefore our system automatically banned all accounts that tried to connect to our servers using that very IP.

Jul 17, 2017
So you are absolutely sure you did not use the banned account to hack our servers?
They may have dated back bans but I'm looking for some rehab to trade with a fresh start. If any accounts were accused of cheating, I was having bants w the lads. I know there isn't much wiggle room for bans but I would like a new place to trade. Hope you can grasp what I'm saying.

Madi

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2017
Alright. After much consideration with my colleagues we have decided to grant you one last chance. However, any incident will get you banned again and there will not be another appeal. Don't forego it!

Request granted, Ban lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.