Random deathrun map

Coronarena

Member ★
Here's a jokey deathrun map I made. If anyone knows dr_r60d, it's like that, but probably a bit worse and better depending on what aspects of deathrun you like.

Oh and the link to the map is on gamebanana here: https://gamebanana.com/maps/201578

Might update it if anyone has any good ideas.

Coronarena

Member ★
You know what, I'll just use this thread to post any WIP deathrun maps if anyone really cares. Better than starting a new one in case nobody cares.

Coronarena

Member ★
Here's a video demonstration of a part of dr_stardust. Only one more part to add to that specific area, so most of that activity is done.

Also less important but still somewhat relevant, death has some interaction in the minigame. https://aaw.ooo/sl16nf.mp4

PS the map is only 25 percent done. If you want me to give you like a paragraph of my plan, just tell me on this thread. Otherwise I take it nobody is reading or nobody cares.

Blizzard

Member ★
Looks good but the music needs improvement at the end. I'm just not feeling that serious round end / endgame music something like this would fit good.

Coronarena

Member ★
Looks good but the music needs improvement at the end. I'm just not feeling that serious round end / endgame music something like this would fit good.

I really just took the soundtrack from the anime and used it in this section. Since it's only like part one of 4 (or 5, I'm not fully sure myself yet) I'm saving more extreme/cooler battle JoJo music for later.

Coronarena

Member ★
Random naming of the map has started. Yey.

dr_stardust_cb1

- Easter eggs in certain areas, so I don't forget them lol.
- Trying out skybox stuff. May or may not be failing miserably.
- Made minigame in the video demonstration easier.
- Made displacements around the minigame in the video demonstration nicer. No longer looks totally rushed.
- Animations for Silver Chariot in the video demonstration have changed. The large one now jumps when the game starts.
- Parkour part of the map should be done. Testing for it will happen soon.
- Removed Herobrine.
- Added Jotaro Ocean Man.

Hopefully will make another video demonstration to do with the parkour soon.