Rate the music above you

cottage

Fake
Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2019
>18
7/10
The climax is definitely magnificent, I read the youtube comments and I think that made it even better lol. One thing that holds it back is the build-up is a bit slow and the ending is as well even if it's a falling climax. It definitely has those Minecraft feelings with like c418.
TL;DR was very cool, very good.

Stelle

BIG WINS 🤑🤑🤑
Banned
★ Donor ★
Sep 25, 2021
h
7/10
The climax is definitely magnificent, I read the youtube comments and I think that made it even better lol. One thing that holds it back is the build-up is a bit slow and the ending is as well even if it's a falling climax. It definitely has those Minecraft feelings with like c418.
TL;DR was very cool, very good.
7/10 i kinda feel if nintendo bought the rights to this, they could remix it and put this shit into smash and make it slap

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
6/10 i like the vocals but the instrumentals are odd

greatest song to ever exist though:
10/10 Honestly amazing

but this is the best song in the world, nothing comes close to the level of amazing this song is. In fact this song has inspired many people to achieve great things.

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
8/10 gimme gimme gimme some time to think

specifically after 1:49
10/10 i love daft punk, they make amazing music that fits so well with playing video games or just chilling.

My favourite song to play by far for cello, its simple but gets complex really fast and is a blast to listen to when played well. also took me a while to learn so it has a special place in my heart.

Stump

Back
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Dec 26, 2018
England
10/10 i love daft punk, they make amazing music that fits so well with playing video games or just chilling.

My favourite song to play by far for cello, its simple but gets complex really fast and is a blast to listen to when played well. also took me a while to learn so it has a special place in my heart.
Bach made beautiful music that is always a treat to listen to. amazing song. 10/10