Rate the weapon above you

PSR Sentrypro

Forum Activist
Jul 15, 2017
7/10 The cleaver you gotta guess where the enemy is going to go which is good if you can read where they are going but also bad due to the damage and yes I do use it as I'm still calling it bad and good

Crusaders crossbow

Mattaroni

Unaware He Will Place 65th
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
New York, United States of America
cmonBruh we aren't in slave times anymore. X/10

256fx256f

Freedom Wrapped Rocket Launcher

Kumpir

Lvl 13 Anime Hater
★ Donor ★
Aug 19, 2017
Turkey
Baby Face's Blaster (The old one... from before Gun Mettl
11/10
Overpowered. You must be a dumb person or in a very risky sitituation to lose your boost.

Getting boost is so easy. Losing it is hard. And you know, killing this Sonic was very hard, that's why Valve nerfed it.
----
But yeah it is a underpowered weapon at the moment. GunMettle nerfed it so hard. Even afterburn almost steals your entire boost. You can lose your almost entire boost with just one tiny airjump.

Vacc.
I mean Vaccinator.

OutOnOwen

Jan 1, 2018
11/10
Overpowered. You must be a dumb person or in a very risky sitituation to lose your boost.

Getting boost is so easy. Losing it is hard. And you know, killing this Sonic was very hard, that's why Valve nerfed it.
----
But yeah it is a underpowered weapon at the moment. GunMettle nerfed it so hard. Even afterburn almost steals your entire boost. You can lose your almost entire boost with just one tiny airjump.

Vacc.
I mean Vaccinator.
9/10 Great in very specific situations, require quick switching skills and memory, a crit rocket with the blast uber popped only does like 20 damage because of crit res.

Stock Flamethrower

PSR Sentrypro

Forum Activist
Jul 15, 2017
LUNALAS LUNAR BEAM WILL RETURN HAHAHAHAHAHA*cough* sorry about that 7/10

Pros:

Very good for penetrating multiple enemy's

Saltiness will times by the amount of a 10x multiplier server

Cons

There's not that many but only one con

You position will be compromised as the trail is like a planes smoke trails

Mantreads