Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
Xypher
Xypher
Owner ★★★
⛧ Xypher | kitty.tf

Before Applying

Note that you should never ask staff members to check out your application, this shows us that you have no patience at all. Patience is the key, young padawan.
Be sure to revise your application, as you can not edit it after 5 minutes of it being posted. Do not create a new thread just for this as it will get both your applications declined. check

Fill out the application form below: [copy & paste] & make a thread in this forum! check

Requirements:

No VAC ban(s) on record | Info [ ✔ ]
Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ ✔ ]
No registered bans on the community. (Depends on severity) | Info [ ✘ ] (one trick ban by retard madi)
Member in our steam group | Info [ ✔ ]
At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+)[ ✘ ] I 12
Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours [ ✘ ] just got it on monday!
Server connection time: 24+ hours [ ✘ ]
Team player with great communication skills (English) [ ✔ ] I good at my school fun day
No limited steam account. | Info [ ✘ ]

Personal Information:

Age (dd/mm/yy: Avril 10 1978
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061308419/
Do you have a working microphone?: yes I have mike (xD you spelled mikcrophone wrong lmao)
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 10
Will you be able to help donate monthly?: f2p account

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?: your answer
well after school my mom takes me to the park for about 1 hours then when I get home I do homework then I have karate classes then dinner then I play then I go bed

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
Your Answer YES on my friend KN1GHTS server it was a roblox server

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
Answer here. I will ban freekillers, mic spammers, bullies and hackers.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
Answer here.
make sure friendlies don't get killed because I always get killed by people but I always say i are freindly so freindlies will have fun and I'm always frekilled without question so if ever killed in jailbrek I ban

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
Answer here. ALL OF THIM

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
Answer here.
what?

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
Answer here. I scream freeday every round, I yell at people they freekilled, and I always report people for hacking when they kill me but I freindly

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
Answer here. CAUSE I LOVE COMMUNITY I AM LOYAL I LOVE ALL ADMINS HERE I WANT TO ADMIN I WANT TO RID RULE BRAKERS AND BAN BULLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
Your Answer my best friend is 8 and Xanerino and I want admin so bad I've been playing at wonderland for 5 years now and I very loyal plz accept

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
Xypher, Jul 12, 2017

Like Like x
Winner Winner x
List

Like Dislike Agree Disagree Funny Winner Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Creative Old Bad Spelling Dumb

Reactions: Eight and DuckGod

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 27, 2017
Vermont
Pros:
Admin experience.
Lots of server time.
Plays lots of servers.

Neutral:
Free to play

Cons:
Multiple violations of application status
Rushed application

Over all you seem like a friendly enthusiastic player, but I'm not sure if you could fit into staff.

• Haha
Reactions: Snoop.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
Updait
I was confuesd what sourcemod is tnx to 9 for cleering it up yes I am very knowledge with sourcemod I commonly use !fp !tp !w !wff (espically use this one a lot) !wcc !wmenu !votekick !voteban !rdm !freekill !calladmin !wear !hug !kiss and !lick lmao

Reactions: purple
Status
Not open for further replies.