• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Jailbreak Re-add /weapons to jailbreak with some changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
So, the /weapons menu has been gone from jailbreak for quite some time now. It was a decent change as removing it could stop players from equipping the ullapool caber, eureka effect and so on, but sadly it also removed equipping weapons you would want and dont have.

I think the menu should be added back but with some changes added to it, aka removing all banned weapons from the menu and appropriating the menu for jailbreak.

Of course, people would try exploiting it, doing the 2 primaries or 2 secondaries bug, but every Wonderland server has those guys once in a while, and it would still count as rule-breaking.

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
I never knew that "/weapons" were a feature on jailbreak. I don't think it would impact the gameplay that much as reds don't last very long and guards usually die from rebelling reds but I think this would be quite neat for those wanting to use weapons that they don't own so it's +1 from me with the adjustment as mentioned.

Last edited:

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
The only problem with this is that people can some how find ways to abuse this like having the double primaries and double secondaries even maybe double melee on a class (e.x. Demo Knight with 2 boots). Overall, it wouldn’t be that good of an idea because it can bring back banned weapons that we don’t allow anymore on the JB servers -1

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
/weapons was way too easy to abuse. Wanting it back only for the reason of "I don't own this weapon and I wanna use it" doesn't seem good enough for me. Unless it receives some remarkable change that prevented it from being abused I don't think it should be readded into Jailbreak servers. -1.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
I agree with UberCharge!! and Smug Rebellion, there are most possibilities of the command getting abused if it gets back on functioning the most beneficial part is for it to not getting abused again so in the conclusion of this my vote will be -1.

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
Wait, what the hell are all of you even talking about? I specified that the banned weapons are to be removed from the menu on jailbreak, and as for the exploiters its rulebreaking and those exploits are being used on many servers such as double booties and others. Does that mean /weps should be removed from every server? I don't see your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.