Vly7Nashia

Jul 11, 2023
https://steamcommunity.com/id/HitLerGamingGasEmAll/
[U:1:1094328561]
Date of incident:Tuesday, July 11th, 2023
Server name / IP:

Hightower ▬ No Carts
Proof of evidence in form of:

Explain what happened & include as much information as possible: I joined the server, 3 people were playing. One was Russian, (keep that in mind) he had tons of skill. Not the hacker still. But the real Aimbotter said that HE was cheating. I wont mettion them anymore because he just kept being Racist. Anyway, they said to watch him, blah blah blah. He leaves, then Mr.Bigz (I'll call them BZ) was being rude, and started aimbotting and trash talking. I tempted leavingto not deal with them, but instead I decided to wait and confront this guy. He then started aimbotting even more, and when he/her/they realized they were prob gonna be banned, he went from soldier to sniper, and started to purposley miss shots. He then kept calling me and the other Russian dude either mother-youknowwhats, or "Birtch but different", they were censored though. Anyway, he kept aimbotting and I started recording, acting like I was taling to one of the staff to see if he'll comply, still didn't (this wasn't captured because my recording software still have J and K as the S&S Recording key) after, he called
us baby's, and a possible attempt of DDOSing,(and miserably failing XD)Though, Idon't know what DDOS is and isn't with boundries, but they were damn close. A little later of Aimbotting, Racism, and Trash Talk, they went to AFK, and they still are. I'll try to give more tomorrow, but my fingers are hurting now.
Post automatically merged:

I would like to add that the Russian dude wasn't racist, but It looked like they were because of my wording. I still dont know the boudries of DDOSing and non-DDOSing.

Status
Not open for further replies.