Accepted Read my Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuN | Tsar

Mar 31, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198305701073/ is this right? my name is
Sun | Tsar

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
May have accidentally advertise a server without realizing it's bannable.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Your orange server brought fun and enjoyment to me. I made loads of friends and I miss them. I have learned my lesson. I love servers you make, orangex7 being the best (my opinion). God please help me. ;)

SuN | Tsar

Mar 31, 2018
(Replacing No. 3) Your orange x7 server made fun and enjoyment to me, I made loads of friends and I really do miss playing on the exact server with them. I only pasted in a server link for a friend of mine. He himself was the only one who joined the server. I regret Ctrl V'ing a map link. I guess I have learned my lesson and realizing I have to carefully read the rules. It just doesn't apply to Wonderland, throughout other servers too.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright, I've decided to lower your ban so that it will expire in 1 week. After this ban expires, if you are caught sharing IPs to servers of other communities, or otherwise advertising/promoting other communities/servers under any circumstances, you will be banned without the ability to appeal.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.