[READ] Strange dreams predicting something or just Coincidences?

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Read this and give me your opinions.

In mid-October, I had a dream and I perfectly remember it.
In the dream, I went to Japan. I was happy.
I was already at the airport and waiting for my cousins where one of them is no longer among us (RIP) and we walked towards a shop.

I could hear people speaking in Japanese, even saw Japanese Kana writings on the shops.
I took my phone out and looked for open WI-FI network and even tried to make announcement on Facebook, so I could share it to my family and friends that I had reached Japan, but the moment I was writing the post, I woke up.
It felt SO realistic and I was very happy. (Probably the happiest dream I've ever gotten)
When I woke up, I was disappointed but I had a big smile on my face. This was the BEST dream I have ever gotten.

Last week, I had a similar dream but I forgot the details and it was shorter. I do remember traveling by car (and saw Cherry blossom trees and the Eiffel tower, wtf) and bragging about being in Japan on Facebook, waking up the same way as above but...

Today, I had another dream. This time, I was already in Japan, living in an apartment. There was a balcony and in front of it was a cherry blossom tree and another apartment's window. My mother and sisters were there. I was waiting for something, I don't exactly knew what it was. And the same thing happened. I took a phone (Which wasn't mine, but for some reason, it was there...) and opened Facebook. (Weird, right) and exactly the same thing happened. Similarly to the 2 previous dreams, as I was writing something, the dream broke and I woke up.
This time, I was confused.

But the real story starts here. I thought the dream was purely coincidental and about me, but today...
Today, my brother-in-law came to my house and announced that he will be going to Marseilles, France to visit his uncle and grandmother together with his family. (My sis and their kids). Now, I had no idea about this before and it was revealed to me today. As soon as I heard this, I recalled the dream I got this morning.

Maybe it was a sign. Maybe it's was the reason I dreamed about travelling and seeing the Eiffel tower...

My sisters and I shared a similar goal. To either move to or visit to France once because we are all bakers and home cooks and France is the Holy land of bakeries, pastry, refined cuisine and bread.
But today, she was very happy and excited. As she was talking to me I remembered about the dreams I've been getting and said to her...
"Don't post about it on Facebook..."

I don't believe in signs or predictions in dreams, but it happened before too (for another case)

Have you ever dreamt (or dreamed) such types of dreams??
Please share, I'll be glad to hear!
:)