Rebel Squad (JB)

Zion

★ Donor ★
Aug 28, 2017
United States of America
What is rebel Squad and how did it become a thing?
Rebel Squad was and is a group made for jailbreak, it became a thing by someone with the name bunny, he rebelled almost every round and he was great at it so since he was so good he encouraged us to rebel as well and made Rebel Squad, almost everyone on red joined it by adding RS to their name and we rebelled almost every round using different strategy's.

How do I not know about it/How did it die?
Well one day
bunny stopped playing
jb and rebel squad was dying since of course without a leader
the group was going to die, so that's where Alex came in and made the group and made Rebel Squad alive again, but eventually we just lost it since how dead it was, it was dead since we didn't advertise and even though some people asked to join we just didn't care about rebel squad or saw it relevant enough to talk about.

Why should I join it?
Well if you like rebelling and like to have action in a game then that's a reason to join. Sometimes you just get bored of doing mini games all the time and want to do something different so why not have a group of people who are willing to rebel at anytime? Oh and not only that but some wardens are just annoying like wardens who just love to do cell wars, 360 day, crouch day, etc personally I don't have a problem with cell wars or the other days mentioned most of the time (Unless its overused) but I know that a lot of people find it annoying so why not have a group of rebellers who wont kill you during events like cell wars if you're in the group/squad?

Where can I join?
To join just click on this link http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RebelSquadTeamFortress2/ once you join you can add RS to your name to be easily recognized by other rebellers.

Main rebellers (In group): Alex, Mimekeep, Zion, Jimmy