Not open for further replies.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
What is your First username since you're starting to do gaming and why

The first username that I chose was FusionCores111. I originally chose this just because I was in love with Fallout atm and I would play it nonstop. So I chose something that was cool and was close to resemblance of Fallout which was a Fusion Core which was a power source for Power Armor in the game and 111 just because the starting vault in Fallout 4 was Vault 111.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
So I have seen a couple of ama’s on the forums recently and I was thinking that I wouldn’t mind doing one of my own. This is a continuance of my original one so I will answer all of your questions again if you have new ones.

So, just go ahead and ask me anything I will answer all of your questions as well.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
@idk lol
Go into a server with a low amount of people. Then look around to see if they aren’t blocking an exit or multiple. Then, once they give their order in voice chat say something that isn’t even close than run away. Simple

But, with a server full of lots of people wait for people on their team to die or help your team out by killing some of them before you die.
(Target their best players so then you don’t have to deal with them later)

Status
Not open for further replies.