Reintroduction to the forums

Cooking Hot Topics

Popular Member
Feb 4, 2018
Pink guy to Joji
Hello, Wonderland people. I might be remembered as the names : Spingebill, Ran out of names, Copyright protection, Differently Colored Ice, and maybe more, this is all I could remember. I was a mess when I was last here and decided to come back when I got the big metaphorical tumor out of my head. I used to be a slight troll that would just plain be cancerous and try too hard to be funny, and my main issue was my racism. This is embarrassing to admit, but I was a troll that pretended to be black at first so I could harass people with the n word and get people mad, then to say I’m black and get them angrier or other. Then after a bit, I would pretend to be Cuban, then Cuban-American, then I left the forums to make something of myself, at that time I was realizing my cancer and needed a change. The only thing true I’ve said (and remember I’ve said) is my birthday. Even then, at first it was fake.

Here I am.
Born in Italy, moved to the US at 15.
Native language is Italian, but I learned English pretty early. (I even speak with an accent)

You might’ve met me, on jailbreak over the course of the year as a warden and on the Discord.
Like comment subscribe.