Remastered

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 31, 2017
New York, United States of America
Modern warfare 2. One of my absolute favorite games of all times, reached prestige master and still kept playing. Such an enjoyable game. I also want to see black ops 2 remastered. though it was a relatively recent release, still loved that game to bits. I want to see another portal game, I think that would be fun. I would say some nintendo games but since they are pretty much releasing newer and better versions of past games, I just wanna see the ones listed.

Reactions: Noob of Noobs

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
Modern warfare 2. One of my absolute favorite games of all times, reached prestige master and still kept playing. Such an enjoyable game. I also want to see black ops 2 remastered. though it was a relatively recent release, still loved that game to bits. I want to see another portal game, I think that would be fun. I would say some nintendo games but since they are pretty much releasing newer and better versions of past games, I just wanna see the ones listed.
Bro mw3 i have reached prestige master on all black ops games including lvl 1000. One thing i didnt reach is dark matter , i only had diamond snipers and smg. Hero armour as well. But this is all on console.

Reactions: Noob of Noobs

Noob of Noobs

Aug 29, 2018
California, United States
I
always remembered going home from school and playing a good few multiplayer matches with the boys back in Black ops 2.... good times