Remiss' Brothee application

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Requirements: (all marked with * are mandatory)
  • No VAC/Game ban(s) on record | Info [✓]
  • Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [✓]
  • No active bans on the community. | Info [✓] *
  • At least 13+ years old (preferred 15 -18+.) [✓] *
    • What is your birthdate? ask remiss
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 500+ hours. [✓]
    • How many hours?
  • No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [✓]
  • Have a server connection time of more than: 48+ hours. [✓] *
  • No private Steam profile. [✓] * According to my steam account note, I have 178 Alternative accounts
  • You must have sufficient discord/forum activity. (Forum account for at least one week, along with 5+ posts.) [✓] *
  • If you are missing any requirements, please explain why:
Personal Info:
  • Your Steam ID: Idk how, my Custom URL id KyoWeeb
  • Your Discord Handle: Kyo#3645
  • Where are you from? (Timezone/Country): Jungle, Monkey Kingdom (timezone GMT 500+)
  • Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
  • When are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?: 6 or 8 am to 3pm and 9pm to 4am
  • Which Wonderland.tf server(s) do you usually play on and what time?: Sg trade plaza and surf
  • Have you ever held an administrator/moderator position for another community?: Sì, señior
    • If so, what position did you hold, what were your duties, and for how long?: I was a king monkey since 2020 feb, I resigned and became senior monkey and became wln staff from feb to september 2020
    • Do you have experience using SourceMod?: yes
  • How do you feel your acceptance as a Server/Forum/Discord Moderator will affect the community?: I feel that the community will be good af :Dd

• What have you done to improve WonderLand so far, and what do you plan to do further as staff?: I didn't do anything wrong, I am a good boy :3 My plan is to make wonderland great again

• Why should we accept you into the team?: I am a monke.

• Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?: yes, I am a long lost brother of remiss. Thats all ladies and gentlemen... Oh forgot, if you guys want a bee movie and shrek happily ever after script, please...Let me know ;)