TF2 Remove/fix the !weps command

Kol.

Forum Activist
Nov 22, 2020
I honestly this would be a wise decision to remove the !weps command because it's ruining Jailbreak at some points. You know when you just pick a weapon like the bootlegger or the Cozy camper with the !weps command and just equip it again with your own from your inventory , that's making a glitch where it doubles the upgrades ( like speed or health regen).

Not only that you can equip the same weapon twice , you can use an other weapon with it ( Example : SMG + Cozy camper) and people can just get confused on the loadout used by the enemy they're fighting.

And final point for jailbreak , If a red picks a festivized weapon on the !weps menu like the shotgun , smg or an a revolver ( I don't know each gun is glitched but those are mentionned because i've seen it from somebody else before) , He will somehow spawn with a full clip of ammo from his primary/secondary weapon at the beginning of the round without having to reach the ammo packs inside armory. And that made some people KoS for simply not noticing they were holding a gun and that would confuse the entire server and simply lead some other reds try to abuse of that glitch.

That's my opinion about it.

Kol.

Forum Activist
Nov 22, 2020
I also forgot to mention , i know that people that don't always can buy the items in the game would think it's a bad idea to remove the command but when you think about it , it's more a problem than a tool. So that's why i'm saying that remove it but at least fix it.