Accepted Remove or identify 1,000 hour ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quackers

Nov 29, 2017
STEAM_1:0:144782501
[U:1:289565002]
So I got a perma-teamban that was appealed and accepted. https://wonderland.tf/threads/can-i-be-un-perma-guardbanned-on-jb.3081/
I do not know if this is a different ban reason, it probably is. (Just tell me if it was something else.)

In-game I have used the command "!guardbanstatus" and it said banned for 1000 minutes, and after that it says that I have nearly 60,000 minutes left. (1,000 hours)
This would be manageable if it were when I wasn't alive or in game.
Now if it's own ban then read the last paragraph.
If not just reduce to 1000 minutes like it says, please and possibly thank you.

If this is another ban, then it must have been from at least two years ago. If you are wondering why I cant find the ban for myself, it's because I can't even find it with advanced search, it doesn't work. It was from when I was 11 or 12, before my brain suddenly had an ultra mature rate from puberty. I've learned my mistakes and have been playing on Blu team on Blackwonder for a while now. If you want, you can keep the ban at 200 or 500 minutes.
Thanks for your time!

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
STEAM_1:0:144782501
[U:1:289565002]
So I got a perma-teamban that was appealed and accepted. https://wonderland.tf/threads/can-i-be-un-perma-guardbanned-on-jb.3081/
I do not know if this is a different ban reason, it probably is. (Just tell me if it was something else.)

In-game I have used the command "!guardbanstatus" and it said banned for 1000 minutes, and after that it says that I have nearly 60,000 minutes left. (1,000 hours)
This would be manageable if it were when I wasn't alive or in game.
Now if it's own ban then read the last paragraph.
If not just reduce to 1000 minutes like it says, please and possibly thank you.

If this is another ban, then it must have been from at least two years ago. If you are wondering why I cant find the ban for myself, it's because I can't even find it with advanced search, it doesn't work. It was from when I was 11 or 12, before my brain suddenly had an ultra mature rate from puberty. I've learned my mistakes and have been playing on Blu team on Blackwonder for a while now. If you want, you can keep the ban at 200 or 500 minutes.
Thanks for your time!
Looks like you've served your time. Recently the guardbans have been wonky so it may have something to do with that. You should be unbanned shortly.

Reactions: Quackers
Status
Not open for further replies.